my trek out to the HH design shop!!!

to answer your questions, ladies:

1) anna, the boots are not tight or super fitted around the ankle, but is stable enough to hold my foot in place, esp w/ socks on. granted, i only walked around the store a tiny bit to test them out, and wore em for maybe 10 minutes as i tried clothing on, but i didnt notice anything weird during that time. maybe you should try PMing those who actually have the shoe to get a better idea, like jandelvis

2) chodessa! its not too late! :P they had some more trenches left...grey and black. i saw an XS, a few Ls, might be some others...not sure which color for which size though. if you can, i think you should try to go and nab one! i didnt have to pay tax for my stuff either, so it was only like $90 :biggrin:

3) wolf, i am TOTALLY thinking about getting the dekker. i was about to buy it tonight, but i think i will wait to call HH about exchanging my too big madeleines in exchange for it...so that maybe i wont have to pay for shipping (there aren't any sale links that still work for free ship, are there?)