My Transition Is Complete ~~> M to F

I’m sooooo excited! The way society was, I never thought I’d see this day. Never! 90% of people can’t even tell anymore which leads to me getting treated so good! It’s amazing! [emoji173]️
View attachment 4390232

Congratulations and honestly, deepest respect, a friend of mine went through the journey and I was totally stunned what you go through and often have to deal with clueless individuals who think anybody would do it "just for fun and games" - the very same ones who would scream blue murder if they would just have their legs waxed.

My friend said for the first time in her life she is happy, so all the pain and stress was worth it, so my very best wishes and continuing happiness to you!

Congratulations and honestly, deepest respect, a friend of mine went through the journey and I was totally stunned what you go through and often have to deal with clueless individuals who think anybody would do it "just for fun and games" - the very same ones who would scream blue murder if they would just have their legs waxed.

My friend said for the first time in her life she is happy, so all the pain and stress was worth it, so my very best wishes and continuing happiness to you!

Thank youuuuuuu so much! [emoji2][emoji4] And you’re totally correct. It was a journey. But I’m finally here! Yayyy!

Hahaha yea we do this for fun. It’s a hobby....NOT [emoji849]

Give my best to your friend. I wish her all the best for whatever she pursues in life!