My tote arrived-modeling pics!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
    So my plum packable tote arrived today. Very pretty, lightweight, durable feeling---not cheap/thin at all.... but it's huge!! I hadn't seen any modeling pics and had no idea it would be this big on me.

So, does it look too big for an everyday bag? Should I keep it? I'm feeling 50/50 about it.

For those that asked, it did not come with a dustbag. Also, I'm about 115 lbs, 5'5" for reference. Any opinions appreciated!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I adore it! The color is stunning!

3. pretty bag, but looks like it could unfold to a tent. Big bags are in though

4. It looks beautiful. I have one of these in military red but in a smaller size that Bloomingdale's offered over a year ago. This is larger but they're so easy to carry. Do you carry a lot of stuff;books or magazines?

5. I like the bag, but think it looks too big on you.

6. Wow congrats :smile: It's really cute and the colour is so lovely~

7. i love that bag and have been debating getting it. It looks great!

8. No, I really don't carry all that much. I planned on using it as an every day bag. I like big bags, my Mulberry Bayswater is pretty big, but this bag is like 15" x 14"! What are the dimensions of the smaller bag?

But it is so pretty! I almost convinced myself to pack it up and return it today, but the thought made me sad, LOL! So....I think for $250, I'll just keep it. Thanks for all the opinions!

9. #9 Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
    The tote I have is 13"H and 11 1/2" W

10. ^^Thanks for the info. That size would be perfect! I can't seem to find it anywhere though. Even what they call the "small" packable tote is listed as 15"x16"

11. I love it! Enjoy using it!

12. I have one in black and love it -- however, it's not an everyday bag. I bring mine to work to carry laptop and stuff, but I do carry a small wristlet or pochette in it to carry to lunch or if we go to dinner. I don't bring it shopping or running errands.

I love the plum and think it looks great on you!

13. It is beautiful!! And I am not saying that because we are bag twins .. LOL! Seriously, it is gorgeous on you!

14. Yes, I know, I think I lucked out on mine because I haven't seen it since. It was cheaper too at $195.

15. Cute bag but that's quite large and if you carry a lot that can get pretty heavy.