My Toledo Turquoise Satchel

Bobetta

Mar 9, 2014
Hi, Gals.....

So my bag arrived today. And she is super, duper pretty. She's a dominant girl. It's a nice size, too. I like bigger-sized bags. I noticed the leather is stiffer than the florentine. And wonder if it'll ever puddle and get slouchy since it seems so stiff, but it needs to be broken in. But I'm guessing it'll never puddle like the Stanwich seems to do. Which I love. I know the bag tapers so I compared it to my small Flo satchel and noticed the opening size is the same for both. (I'm sure the small Toledo opening would be too small for me.)
The color is vibrant! And I think it can carry well into the fall season. It's a rich turquoise. And sitting it next to my small teal Flo, makes my teal Flo look ivy. lol. It's intense. I took a quick group shot with a few of my bags together so you can see the color comparison. I have the plastic on her still and stuffed since I have to wait for my newly-ordered aqua Pebble Dome Satchel to make the final choice if either one or none go back. Mod shots to follow over the weekend, hopefully.
But she's a gorgeous and dominant bag that still looks classy. Even in her strong color. And it looks much lighter on TV and even on the computer screen. But still pretty.
I still have to take a proper group shot. One is in the Dooney bag and my black one was left out. But this is really to compare the other colors. She's a cutie pie. Decisions. Decisions.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402709349.281037.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1402709358.926246.jpg

• Love
Reactions: mushroomNgrass
Hi, Gals.....

So my bag arrived today. And she is super, duper pretty. She's a dominant girl. It's a nice size, too. I like bigger-sized bags. I noticed the leather is stiffer than the florentine. And wonder if it'll ever puddle and get slouchy since it seems so stiff, but it needs to be broken in. But I'm guessing it'll never puddle like the Stanwich seems to do. Which I love. I know the bag tapers so I compared it to my small Flo satchel and noticed the opening size is the same for both. (I'm sure the small Toledo opening would be too small for me.)
The color is vibrant! And I think it can carry well into the fall season. It's a rich turquoise. And sitting it next to my small teal Flo, makes my teal Flo look ivy. lol. It's intense. I took a quick group shot with a few of my bags together so you can see the color comparison. I have the plastic on her still and stuffed since I have to wait for my newly-ordered aqua Pebble Dome Satchel to make the final choice if either one or none go back. Mod shots to follow over the weekend, hopefully.
But she's a gorgeous and dominant bag that still looks classy. Even in her strong color. And it looks much lighter on TV and even on the computer screen. But still pretty.
I still have to take a proper group shot. One is in the Dooney bag and my black one was left out. But this is really to compare the other colors. She's a cutie pie. Decisions. Decisions.

View attachment 2651389View attachment 2651390

yay! it's been too lomg since we had a bob thread! ur collex is looking fine! :smile:

You're not kidding Bobetta, she certainly stands out! Gorgeous color! The color is very different than your aqua Flo satchel. I can't wait to see how the aqua pebbled leather dome satchel fits into the family. You've got a great mix of colors there. :smile:

You're not kidding Bobetta, she certainly stands out! Gorgeous color! The color is very different than your aqua Flo satchel. I can't wait to see how the aqua pebbled leather dome satchel fits into the family. You've got a great mix of colors there. :smile:

I know! I can't believe I've gathered such a crew. I love this Toledo, but I'm not 100% yet on her. Though when I pass by her, she mesmerizes me. I just pictured her mushy. And she's definitely not. And the aqua and turquoise colors are super far apart. Which is good.
Can't wait to meet the pebbled aqua satchel. I know it's a more structured bag but that I'm expecting. :smile:

Hi, Gals.....

View attachment 2651389View attachment 2651390

She is gorgeous, as are all of your bags. I saw the pic of the aqua domed satchel... that's going to be a tough choice lol I can't wait to see your reveal.

I loaded up my small toledo satchel today and took her out... and actually had to come back home and switch to a bigger bag :sad: she seemed like the perfect size initially but once I started to carry her I realized that my mini flo held more :sad: and if you carry a small Flo normally I don't think you'd be happy with the small.

And my small is slouching and puddling, not to the degree as my full size stanwich but she does puddle so if that's what you like I think you'd be happy :smile: