My Tod's Pashmy Nylon Messenger

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had started a thread about feeling embarassed by a comment someone made while using my new Tod's Pashmy nylon messenger bag. I figure I might as well post pictures since I haven't done so yet. I've been using it every day since I purchased it two weekends ago. It's the perfect any weather bag. I love the adjustable straps.

Picture 590.jpg Picture 591.jpg Picture 593.jpg
  2. What did they say? How ridiculous! She's fabulous! I love it! You wear it with pride....

3. Cute! I really like it.

4. Wow, its even cuter than I imagined.

5. I love that! Messenger style bags are so practical too, imo.

6. I am loving these Tod's nylon bags! Congrats! I usually don't like nylon bags, but these Tod's ones look so gorgous. The gold zippers and hardware add a richness I never thought nylon could possess.

7. Looks great on you; don't worry about what other people say as long as you like what you wear!

8. Looks great on you SuLi!!! :tup: I love my Tod's Pashmy bag. I've been carrying it a lot too, particularly in bad weather.

Incidentally :graucho:, did you notice that Saks is now offering a matching pochette????????????? It is SO cute, but kind of pricey. Still, it is tempting, lol...

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574491846667&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446183478&R=651482408947&P_name=Tod%27s&sid=11906F06E7C2&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1207011805963

[​IMG]

Tod's pochette.JPG
  9. Looks great on you SuLi! I've loved this bag ever since I saw Cameron Diaz carrying it - always seemed so light and easy to carry (but I couldn't bring myself to spend the $, so I'll just admire it on you)!

10. Ohh I love it!!!

11. It's lovely! I have the hobo that I love wearing cross-body! Enjoy it!

12. What a beautiful bag!!!! LOL! You know I have the exact same one in that color. AT first, I wasnt mad about the color, but now I love it!
    Enjoy!
    Cheers

13. Oh and i just got the small pouch in black, couldn't find it in smoke.
    [​IMG]

14. I just love the golden hardware !

15. It looks so practical.