My tiny spot my chanel boy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just notice spot on my chanel boy. Is this normal? Should I return? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458678026.640812.jpg

2. I am trying hard to see the spot. Is it that gold fleck on the top? What is that? Chipping? Leather chipped off? If it is that gold fleck looking thing, sorry to say but it seems noticeable. Can you show a zoomed out photo of the bag? I've never owned a boy and am not an expert at all in Chanel (just an average fan).. but I would replace that as it would bother me; most especially if its a new purchase.

3. I'm not sure what it is. It looks like a small bubble or mark forming on the patent trim. I'm so disappointed as I haven't even used this bag and it's already showing patent trim chipping off .

4. If there is a chip on a brand new bag then I would take it back and exchange. If it bothers you now, it will bother you forever!