My tiny RM collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. here's my teensy RM family:

[​IMG]

Henri in forest green, Rendezvous clutch in stingray spot and Paper/Plastic wallet in grape

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Great collection! I love every piece. I don't get to see the Henri enough, I am digging the stingray & wishing there was more of it, and I have a grape PP of my own that makes opening up my bag a pleasure.

3. That forest green is stunning and I love the grape wallet! Always wanted a Rendezvous too! Congrats!

4. Your henri is absolutely beautiful!! You don't see many Henris in the sub-forum, so it's always a pleasure seeing one!!

5. That's a great collection! Love the color pattern of the Rendezvous. Very cool! And the green and purple shades are gorgeous!:love:

6. omgosh i absolutely love love love the wallet! i want one! do all the wallets have "paper & plastic" on it?

7. thanks everyone!

gablvoesvuitton - all the paper/plastic wallets have it inside. they come in a lot of different colors!

8. I love the understated beauty of your collection. The color and leather of your forest green Henry is gorgeous. Nice pics, too! Thanks for sharing!

9. I love the forest green! And that PP is cool!

10. Why didn't I notice before that forest green was soooo gorgeous!!????

11. I lurvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve your collection, it is very beautiful-
    What I think I love the most about it- is how rare it is to see those lovely pieces (the henry and the sting ray rendevous). I dont think that I have ever seen those 2 bags before. Congrats on a very diverse, beautiful and unique collection.

12. Forest green is gorgeous and I ABSOLUTELY ADORE the Rendezvous (have a purple patent and love it to death!).

13. The forest green Henri is stunning! You've got a nice little collection with bags that we don't see enough of here. :biggrin:

14. The forest green is tdf!!

15. Very nice!!! That stingray is so eye catching!