My Tiny little Outlet purchase after a way too much drama

choozen1ne

Feb 23, 2007
I finally got to stop very briefly at one of the Outlets over the weekend !
to give everyone a little backstory My parents and I where going to Mackinac island ( A tiny resort island on Lake Huron in Northern Mi ) over the weekend . After a really crappy day at work on Friday , I work at a bank and was involved in a armed robbery ,no one got hurt but it shaved a couple of years off of my life , my mother convinced my dad to change our route we where taking to the Island and made a short stop at the West Branch outlet ! I had 10 minutes and got some really cute stuff , they figured it was a good way to cheer me up ! and it worked too !
I got the herringbone Taterall pony scarf which matches my Plum Patent tote perfectly :drool:
ry%3D400

and I got the 08 plum patent piutre frame key chain !
ry%3D400

i also got the Iris Picutre frame key fob but I can't seem to find it right now and I got my Mom a V charm for her Willis!

thanks for looking :yes:

How scary.... I'm so glad to read that you and your fellow bank employees are O.K. and that no one was hurt during the bank robbery. That was so sweet of your parents to try to take your mind off the bank incident by stopping by the Coach outlet for you. Your new Coach items are great and here's hoping that you're doing better now.

I'm so sorry that you had to experience that horrible robbery!!! Yeah, your parents did right! Coach is good therapy for situations like this and you need something colourful and bright to feel good again!

I hope you recover and continue to take Coach in large doses! :hugs:

Wow, what a scary experience! I'm glad to hear you and everyone else is okay.

Mackinac island is sooo beautiful. I got to go there with my family as a little girl. I'm completely jealous. I hope you had a wonderful trip

The accessories you picked out are so adorable! Congrats!!

OMG Im so glad you are ok!!!! how scary, you definantly deserve some coach therapy. beautiful choices you made!

I finally got to stop very briefly at one of the Outlets over the weekend !
to give everyone a little backstory My parents and I where going to Mackinac island ( A tiny resort island on Lake Huron in Northern Mi ) over the weekend . After a really crappy day at work on Friday , I work at a bank and was involved in a armed robbery ,no one got hurt but it shaved a couple of years off of my life , my mother convinced my dad to change our route we where taking to the Island and made a short stop at the West Branch outlet ! I had 10 minutes and got some really cute stuff , they figured it was a good way to cheer me up ! and it worked too !
I got the herringbone Taterall pony scarf which matches my Plum Patent tote perfectly :drool:
ry%3D400

and I got the 08 plum patent piutre frame key chain !
ry%3D400

i also got the Iris Picutre frame key fob but I can't seem to find it right now and I got my Mom a V charm for her Willis!

thanks for looking :yes:

Oh no - Im glad everything turned out ok!! You made some nice choices! I have that ponytail scarf. I went crazy finding it on ebay after I saw someone post it on here - I had to have it! It looks really nice on your plum patent bag, too.