My Tiny Fur-Kid

1bugs1og6.jpg

1bugs2du6.jpg

1bugs3tx2.jpg

bugstandia2.jpg

bugbunnie1rt8.jpg

Cindy Pham - I absolutely want a dog like yours. What are the mixes again? I am sending these photos to my DH since we have an anniversary coming up in Feb. How many pounds do they weigh? I cannot tell you how much in love I am with your babies!! :love:

Well, they are harder to find because the breed isn't very popular... maybe Morkies... even so, some don't come out the same.

My family got it from our distant relative that lives about 5 hours away from me... I'm from Houston, TX. I heard she's got some puppies available. Most of her babies look the same like that. The white girl with the ears up and Tipsy are from her. They both have similar look. The girl Bee is 3/4 Maltese, and she's 2.5 lbs. She'll turn 1 in a month, and she probably will be under 3 lbs full grown. Tipsy is 4 lbs right now. Most of her dogs are 3-4 lbs full grown.

From my experiences... they are all healthy. It seems to me that they get the best of both breeds. They keep the tiny-ness of the Chihuahua and the non-shedding coat and look of a Maltese. Some come in colors, and others in white. The color ones seem to have white hair where the Chihuahua normally wouldn't have. They have white muzzles, legs, etc. just like Tipsy.

Where are you from? These dogs are normally no more than 600, but they do vary. I'm not 100% sure on her pricing, but if you are interested I can find out.

img4282yb2.jpg

awwwwwwwww!

is the morkie the smaller one? is the fully grown?

and what breed is the white one?

edit: is tipsy and the morkie friend the same breed?

Ok, Let me clear this up...

Tipsy is the grey/white one he is 1/2 Maltese, 1/2 long hair Chihuahua (1 yr in Feb)
Bee, the white girl... is 3/4 Maltese, 1/4 long hair Chihuahua (1 yr in March)
Scrambles, the Morkie is 1/2 Maltese, 1/2 Yorkie (about 3 months old right now)

Thanks so much for your comments... I'm glad I can share my babies with all of you. :tup:

Ooooh. Too cute! I can't imagine having 3... all with faces that are impossible to say no to ;) I wish I could get my cats to wear little (figuratively, I think one of my kitties weighs more than your three babies combined) outfits without looking miserable :smile:

Ok, Let me clear this up...

Tipsy is the grey/white one he is 1/2 Maltese, 1/2 long hair Chihuahua (1 yr in Feb)
Bee, the white girl... is 3/4 Maltese, 1/4 long hair Chihuahua (1 yr in March)
Scrambles, the Morkie is 1/2 Maltese, 1/2 Yorkie (about 3 months old right now)

Thanks so much for your comments... I'm glad I can share my babies with all of you. :tup:

aw, okay, thank you!

which one stays the smallest? or are they about the same size?

sorry for so many questions.

miu2: i envy you!