My tiny collection - nothing too fancy but I love them all :)

jcnc

Jun 26, 2015
Hey tpfers,

You guys have amaaazzzing handbag collections. I think i live vicariously through tpf.
I wanted to document and share my handbags since a while. I was conscious earlier because most of my handbags are contemporary and not luxury but I think they are special to me and thats all that counts :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_0247.jpg
    IMG_0247.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 704
My coach collection. Like many others, coach was my first "luxury" (to me) handbag, The crossbody is almost 10 years old yet i love it so.

The Coach Madison Small Madeline East/West Satchel Red is my favorite bag from my collection
The Coach Ava Chain Shoulder Tote in Patent leather tote is my only tote and a special gift from someone really special to me.

Attachments

• IMG_0250.jpg
    IMG_0250.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 641
My Classic Lil Ukita handbag by MBMJ in Olive Green. Its almost 10 years old and the leather is still soo soft. I keep thinking of giving the bag away since I am a little bored of it now but cant seem to part with this leather quality. They dont make it like this any more.

The Classic Kate Spade Cedar Street Maise satchel in Vivid Snapdragon / Pebble / Black. Its an old design but is the latest to my collection, a Valentines surprise from DH :smile:

Thanks for letting me share :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_0251.jpg
    IMG_0251.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 627
Hey tpfers,

You guys have amaaazzzing handbag collections. I think i live vicariously through tpf.
I wanted to document and share my handbags since a while. I was conscious earlier because most of my handbags are contemporary and not luxury but I think they are special to me and thats all that counts :smile:
They look fabulous. Nice collection.

Reactions: jcnc and Christofle
Its funny that since i look the pictures and documented my collection, its been making me rethink what i have. I like to keep my handbag collection really limited and been thinking of selling a few from my collection since the past 2-3 months but wasnt sure which ones or if i should cus i Love them all. Seeing them categorized made it easy. Got rid of 3 and added one. Sold the crossbodies as i dont hae them as much as i used to and the marc jacobs too and instead bought a slightly larger MBMJ crossbody.

Hopefully wont feel the need to make more additions or subtracts soon. Handbags can be an addiction. I think about them constantly :P

Great collection! Congratulations on completing your PhD! I love the leather on your MBMJ bag. Congrats on curating your collection. I love how looking at group pics of my bags helps me appreciate what I have and aids in curation decisions.

Reactions: jcnc