My Tiny Balenciaga Baby <3

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello All! I'm normally in the RM forum but have been recently been gravitating toward Balenciaga. ;)

Today my Balenciaga cherry was popped! :graucho: Two ladies who are so awesomely awesome accompanied me to Balenciaga NY today. I've never owned anything Balenciaga, nor have I ever gone to the store, so I was uber excited from the start! I went in there with a purpose. I came out with my wish fulfilled...

:heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 2008 Amethyst Coin Purse

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. and now the addiction starts! Good choice!

4. #4 Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
    Me too Dee - I've been doing some heavy lurking here and bought an EB wallet (on its way!)

I LOVE the color of your Amethyst!

5. Congratulations!! I love the Amethyst Coin purse!!:heart: It's gorgeous!!
    I need one!:yes:

6. super cute!!

7. I absolutely adore your shots, especially with your bear! Use her in good health! Oh and BTW, I was one of the girls that accompanied Dee:smile:

8. Cute reveal! Congrats on your first purchase. A coinpurse is a great way to start. And by start I mean start an addiction to coin purses! LOL

9. I :heart: Amethyst! Beauuuuuutiful! Congats on your 1st of many Balenciaga purchases!

10. Great Choice! I recently purchased my first CP and I love it! I love the itty bitty hardware...to cute! Congrats and welcome to the wonderful world of Balenciaga....I know this is only the first of many more wonderful bbags to come! Enjoy!

11. Thanks everyone! :tender:

I can see why everyone gets addicted!! And it doesn't make it any easier when you're only 10 minutes (walking) away from the store! :nuts:

amjac - :smooch: thanks to you and karen, I am now anxiously awaiting the moment when I can finally purchase my very own balenciaga bag!

beauxgoris - :lol: that is a definite possibility!

12. Nice pics! Great choice! I'm sure it won't be your last :graucho:

13. Congrats on your super cute CP...and welcome to the beautiful, addicting world of Balenciaga!:nuts:

14. aww so cute! i've jsut realized i love the cps too! i want one now!

15. thanks again ladies! I really adore her! :love: