My Tiffany Engagement Ring and Proposal!

michies

Nov 30, 2015
He proposed! The Proposal was at Tiffany & Co. shop at Singapore Marina Bay Sands. He manage to ask the SA if he can use their guest room to propose.

Our SA is really nice and she seeked the approval from her supervisor and also joined in to decorate the guest room and she even decorate it with lots of tiffany blue boxes too!

I am so shocked with the surprise! It is so romantic and who will say no to that blue box~

3403b1d4389cc73518ec9bb3ccaea40f.jpg

1b80046535126126edbbe47e667f3762.jpg

Its a 0.9 carat, color I. Its so shiny! I cant stop staring at it.
38557cbbf5f2f233b59d0dc969a3baa3.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on your engagement. I visited that MBS boutique when I was in Singapore a few years back. It is so nice that they could accommodate such an elaborate proposal. I have the same ring and I love it. Which wedding band are you thinking of pairing it with? Congrats again!

Such a great story! Thank you for sharing. Best wishes!
Thank you so much leechiyong! [emoji5]
Congrats on your engagement. I visited that MBS boutique when I was in Singapore a few years back. It is so nice that they could accommodate such an elaborate proposal. I have the same ring and I love it. Which wedding band are you thinking of pairing it with? Congrats again!
Thank you MatAllston! The MBS boutique sales associates are all very helpful!

I was thinking of these two...

I was thinking of rose gold! When i put it together, beside the engagment ring, i cant even see if its rose gold because the band was so thin.
eb5bd536e242a21046c3e9e94bb97d2b.jpg

I love love love the full band one but I am not sure if my budget allows me to do so. And I am afraid the diamonds will have scratches. at the bottom of it when you hands lay on the table. The half wasnt as nice when I put it together. Spoilt for choices!
b470c2a29a33a228498e91b768c7bfd0.jpg

Lovely proposal and ring!
Thank you so much poohpurse [emoji5]

Congratulations! What a lovely way to propose! The ring looks absolutely stunning on your hand! Bask in the happiness!

xx
Thank you ~ Its really shiny! I am sad that my camera cant capture its true beauty!
Congratulations Michies to you and your fiancé. You have a beautiful and classic ring.
Thank you! I really love the tiffany setting~
Congratulations to you both. What a romantic guy (lucky you!) and that is so great that the SAs got in on the preparations. Wow! Your ring is beautiful.
Thank you, my SA is really sweet and did the extra mile for us~ there were more than 20 boxes there, she hand tied each and everyone of them~
Yay! Congrats! Your ring is beautiful.
thank you ~ I am admiring the ring practically every second :x