My throat feels like it's burning

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone get anything similar? It seems to happen more during the afternoons when I'm at work.

Drinking water doesn't really relieve it and I don't really think it's something worth going to the doctors with, so I just thought I'd ask here if anyone had any ideas!

2. I am getting that now, and water does not help me either. I figure it's from the change of season that is starting to happen, might be a spore or a mold in the air.

3. I don't really get that, but right now I do have a sore throat from a cold. Ugh, I'm really agitated. I hardly ever get sick. :sad:!

4. It sounds like allergies to me.

Maybe your work A/C system is kicking in and stirring up dusts and molds that are irritating your throat.

5. it might be allergies or that you are getting a cold. It just happened to me, I always have vitamin C drops or I squezzed a lime in a spoon and pour it down my throat everytime so I wont get sick.

6. I thought it was allergies when I felt a burning sensation in my throat but my doctor told me it was indigestion. I don't believe her. lol.

7. I think this might be right actually, thinking about it! Throughout the rest of the evening I felt like I wanted to burp, but every time I tried it just made the burning worse :sad:

(sorry if that's TMI!)

8. ^^^sounds like acid reflux. Try pepcid ac.

9. I get this a lot with allergies. It might be worth checking in with your doc if an OTC anti allergy doesn't work.

10. Usually I get this along with a slightly runny nose.
    What always makes me feel better is gargling.

11. Yep, I second this. Acid reflux. I always got the burping along with mine.

12. I get that, only because I am alergic to dairy products.
    Do you know anything that you have eaten that you might be alergic to?

x