my three new chanels..but....

AmiBH

Oct 13, 2006
Hi,

just recently purchase 3 new chanels to my collection

- luxe bowler in black in aged calfskin ( size, i guess in medium, but to me its small, not sure)
- classic long wallet
- black chanel purse in cruise collection..not sure whats the name...does anyone know the actual name?

here are the pics...
BUT what's bugging me is not sure whether to return back the one in the cruise collection and wait for the next spring '07 collection or just keep it....pls help...need some advice..

Attachments

• DSC01120.JPG
    DSC01120.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 691
  • DSC01107.JPG
    DSC01107.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 467
  • DSC01108.JPG
    DSC01108.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 405
  • DSC01109.JPG
    DSC01109.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 411
Yeah, that's the Med Bowler, the small is shaped more like a taco:yes: The Med isn't very big, big enough I think though, but this is normal w/ Chanel IMO. Like the Cambon Ligne, the Medium Tote seemed really small to me, not 'Medium' so much.

If you're having 2nd thoughts at all, I'd return it.

i agree with swanky. wheni have second thoughts i know that really means "send it back". either you are crazy about it or you're not, ya know?

I was just looking at that bag! It's gorgeous, but I also wasn't sure, so it's on hold for me till next week... but I think I am going to gamble that something better will come in the spring.

I was told it was called a "classic" because it is a Cruise variation of the GST. I loved the longer chain, which works over a heavy winter coat for me. I love the leather and the I love the big size. I don't know why I didn't grab it... but something was telling me it wasn't the bag for me. :shrugs:

I was just looking at that bag! It's gorgeous, but I also wasn't sure, so it's on hold for me till next week... but I think I am going to gamble that something better will come in the spring.

I was told it was called a "classic" because it is a Cruise variation of the GST. I loved the longer chain, which works over a heavy winter coat for me. I love the leather and the I love the big size. I don't know why I didn't grab it... but something was telling me it wasn't the bag for me. :shrugs:

thanks Jayne1...i also loved the size & long chains but at the same time thinking about the next collection.. i can't get another one if i do decided to keep this.. might have to gamble like you & wait for the new collection next month..i'm sure it gonna be a good...