my three new chanels..but....

AmiBH

Oct 13, 2006
Wow, if it comes in blue I might just buy it if I can't find a baby Cabas. What store did you purchase it from?
yes it comes in patent blue as well..it also comes in a bigger size than mine..i bought it in Selfridges in London

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
I actually like the tote a lot! It's a staple piece.
Ithink it's just not a real edgy or interesting design, but more of a basic, maybe that's why people aren't passionate about it{?}

bellabags

O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
Absolutely beautiful! I really love both but if you can only keep one then I would keep the bowler. You can always get a more classic piece later.

iluvchanel

O.G.
May 23, 2006
You should return the one with any second thoughts. If the bowler is already small for you, I would guest the cruise (timeless collection) is even smaller right. BTW, I like the timeless cruise in patent. I saw one in white. There is even a dark navy too.

kimbo79

Nov 8, 2006
Spain
I'm in the minority i think, i love the cruise bag... but if you're having second thoughts, you should probably return it and wait for something that grabs you.

AmiBH

Oct 13, 2006
I'm in the minority i think, i love the cruise bag... but if you're having second thoughts, you should probably return it and wait for something that grabs you.
thanks Kimbo79...i decided to keep it now as i manage to persuade my DH to buy me another one in the next collection....:yahoo:

thanks everyone for their opinion...
;)