My three new bags and a question regarding the Passy

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well I just had to splurge during Cyber Monday. I could not resist 8% off, no sales tax, and free shipping so I made the plunge on a black passy Pm, canelle segur Pm black turenne Pm, and a canelle jasmin (not pictured). I felt bad about having 4 bags so I will be giving the canelle jasmin as a christmas gift.

*Regarding the passy, is the front suppose to be "bubbly"?

Well here are the crappy pictures.I need to invest in a tripod!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I told myself no more bags for the rest of the year! Hopefully I will keep my word as I have to save to furnish my new home under construction! I am so excited :yahoo:

epi.jpg epi1.jpg segur.jpg turenne.jpg passy.jpg
  2. Pretty bags! The passy I looked at last week in the boutique looked just like yours with the waves in the leather. I guess some of them do that until you carry it and let the leather soften up a bit. Wow, enjoy all those gorgeous bags!

3. Wow, congrats! Nice haul, I say!

4. Wow, now that's a purhase! Love all the bags. Regarding the Passy, I tried on the GM ages ago, but I remember that the Epi leather was very soft (compared with the other Epi bags I tried). Can't remember if it bubbled, sorry, but with the soft leather I wouldn't be surprised.

5. Wow, Congrats. You've got some great bags.

6. Lovely purchases.

7. OMG ur bags are TDF:drool::drool: congrats congrats :biggrin::biggrin:

dont forget to model them ;)

8. Wow 4 bags lucky gal enjoy all of them

9. Pretty! Congrats!

10. l LOvE the PaSsY!!! :heart:

11. Wow! Great haul! I love the passy as well!:love:
    Congrats!:wlae:

12. Wow...nice haul! They're all gorgeous!

13. wow! that is some shopping! gorgeous bags!

14. congrats! great new bags!

15. wow!! great shopping!!! congrats!