My Three Chanel Personalities with Mod Pics ;)

peppers90

Carpusdiem.com
O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
Hi Ladies~ I am relatively new to the Chanel forum (usually at Bal) and I have enjoyed all the info I have gained about Chanel. I already own a few Chanels but here is my latest buys~

White baby cabas, Melrose flap, and vintage lambskin Jumbo flap:yahoo:

First the jumbo~ you just can't go wrong with this classic! :love: the gold
and black combo!

IMG_2935.jpg

IMG_2938.jpg

IMG_2939.jpg

Next, here is the Melrose flap. I know it is not a favorite on the forum b/c it is vinyl, but I love the funky-ness of the bag. A little different from the classic Chanel. I added a "charm" to the bag~ I had this brooch and I thought it looked OK~ What do you think???

IMG_2931.jpg

IMG_2973.jpg

IMG_2962.jpg

Lastly, the cabas~ I wanted a bigger slouchy bag for travel and around town~ It is very roomy-I just worry about stains, spills etc...have to be extra careful with it;)

IMG_2932.jpg

IMG_2963.jpg

IMG_2971.jpg

Enjoy!!!

fantastic choices! I love the brooch on their and the vinyl bags are so light and fab!

I'm freaked out though. . . did you poke a hole in that bag?:shocked:

Ohhh I love your pictures! I do recall seeing them in the CL & Bal forum. You have a fantastic body. Thanks for modeling the bags with such different looks. I love how versatile Chanel can be!

PS. I just saw the melrose flap IRL yesterday and it is actually super duper cute. I was very surprised.

Is that a dark grey Herve Leger? You look HOT in that dress.:woohoo: You must be tall, HL dresses are a lot longer on me.:girlsigh: I also LOVE the nude patent CL's:love: - I have been dying for a pair. I can't wait to get to the new CL boutique at The Palazzo this summer - I have a $1,600 credit I need to spend.:sweatdrop:

All great choices for your Chanels!

Is that a dark grey Herve Leger? You look HOT in that dress. I also LOVE the nude patent CL's - I have been dying for a pair. I can't wait to get to the new CL boutique at The Palazzo this summer - I have a $1,600 credit I need to spend.

All great choices for your Chanels!

SMOOTH~ yes, it is a dark grey Herve Leger-those dresses are like one big girdle-they keep everything in place:yes: and I am 5'4" BTW-not tall at all!! Yeah, I love my CL nude yoyos-they are very versatile. Good luck at the CL boutique in Vegas-I hear it is very chic and they have some great styles!!