My thoughts on Jaune (f/w 07)

KDC

miss old school Bal
O.G.
Feb 8, 2007
Lately, I have been thinking and dreaming about Jaune...I colour I haven't even seen IRL yet! I am also buying outfits to go with this gorgeous colour and I clearly haven't even got the bag yet!

I stole this little sneak preview pic from atelier naff's site. It's just a tasty little morsel....Let's just pause to look at it for a moment....:drool: Hmmm.....

Oh yeah! Back to my thoughts on this colour. I think this colour is a perfect all rounder. It will transition from fall/winter to summer very nicely :yes: The caramelised / sunflower undertones make it a warmer colour for winter, yet I believe it would look just as fantiastic in the bright daylight of summer. Think wedge heels, white cuffed resort shorts, big aquamarine bangles and a flowing kaftan sheer top...Yep, this one will be a keeper :heart:

Attachments

• jaune.jpg
    jaune.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 101
Sooooo delish!!! For me, I'd do it in a twiggy, with bootcut dark-wash Joe's Jeans, ballet flats, cropped b&w houndstooth jacket, and a black turtleneck.

I can't wait for this color!!!!

I can't wait to see pics of people modeling the new colors. I am going to have to drool over everyone else's because no more bbags for me for a while.

attachment.php

A little more inspiration :nuts:

Perhaps stating the obvious but this colour (and violet) must be the most eagerly anticipated b-bag colour for a while now :nuts:

I can't wait to get a First in it!!! :heart:

Lately, I have been thinking and dreaming about Jaune...I colour I haven't even seen IRL yet! I am also buying outfits to go with this gorgeous colour and I clearly haven't even got the bag yet!

I'm so guilty of that one:shame: . Lately when I'm shopping for clothes I can't help but thinking "Uuh, this is pretty. Will go great with jaune. Must have it!"

i was trying to convince myself that i'm not going to buy a jaune, but i think i will have to. unfortunately that means i'll have to get rid of one of my loved bbags - that colour is just too good to pass up, and you're right K, it will transition so well through all seasons. thanks for posting! :yes:

attachment.php

Oh my GOSH!

Nicky looks great! I don't normally get smaller bags, but I'm seriously considering a First, for the first time, appropriately.

What color is Nicky's exactly, does anyone know? Mustard? Marigold?

attachment.php

Oh my GOSH!

Nicky looks great! I don't normally get smaller bags, but I'm seriously considering a First, for the first time, appropriately.

What color is Nicky's exactly, does anyone know? Mustard? Marigold?

Ooh, I think that's a Marigold. Maybe she's borrowed Nicole's fake (LOL!) It's lovely inspiration anyway...