My thoughts on Chloe Paraty + Reveal

Melu

Oct 13, 2012
I've just got my first Chloe, a medium Paraty in wood.

I am a Mulberry girl and love my bags, the styles are amazing but the ridiculous price increases, often faulty items and bad customer service really put me off.

Another Mulberry fan recommend me to try Chloe as she loves hers. I was really drawn towards the Paraty, always found it really stylish yet simple and practical for every day.

When I saw my Chloe for the first time I must admit it made my Mulberry bags cry LOL the quality is so so superior! Luscious thick leather, amazingly well constructed bag that's surprisingly roomy yet light and incredibly comfortable to wear. Keeps shape quite well and smells divine, what else could I ever want? I've also heard it's quite resistant to colour transfer...

Compared to Mulberry prices I must say these bags are way more worth the money, not that I'd buy them full price LOL My Paraty looks and feels like a proper designer bag should, so I felt I got what I payed for this time. I've returned new handbag in the past because the quality really wasn't there or was uncomfortable to wear, I am quite fussy but must admit Chloe really surprised me. I was told Paraty would be the first of many Chloes... I don't doubt that at all!

I adore my Paraty! I also love the Wood colour but I also own a Mulberry Mitzy in Oak and a Marc Jacobs tan bag so I couldn't have a similar shade for my Paraty, mine is Black Fusain, which is basically a dark grey, kinda like the Balenciaga Anthracite colour. Anyhow, I absolutely love mine to bits! The shoulder strap is great as well, the bag hangs just perfectly on me.

Will you be uploading pics of your Paraty? I'd love to see her! Is she new or pre-loved?

I adore my Paraty! I also love the Wood colour but I also own a Mulberry Mitzy in Oak and a Marc Jacobs tan bag so I couldn't have a similar shade for my Paraty, mine is Black Fusain, which is basically a dark grey, kinda like the Balenciaga Anthracite colour. Anyhow, I absolutely love mine to bits! The shoulder strap is great as well, the bag hangs just perfectly on me.

Will you be uploading pics of your Paraty? I'd love to see her! Is she new or pre-loved?

She's preloved but in pristine condition, yes I'll be uploading her pictures soon, possibly tomorrow in good daylight (if we get some LOL)

You're so right about the strap, the flat part it has on the top to fit the shoulder makes it wonderfully comfortable, even the length is perfect that it sits on my hip and Im just 4'9!

Im so surprised and happy with her, I took her out today and fell for it even more! My oak saddle dragon keyring/charm goes lovely with it :smile:

Sorry :S this isn't working properly!
f7boadpfl

Last edited:
Hey Melu! Looking forward to seeing your new Paraty! Chloe leather is amazing and there are no worries about watermarks or anything like that. My Marcie is the only bag I use at the weekends and goes with everything :smile:

Just wondering if the Paraty small python comes in black? And, is it a comfortable crossbody bag? I have been looking at the regular small party and wondering what it can actually hold? The dimensions measure about 12 x 8. If anyone has any information please pass it along. Thanks:smile: