My thoughts on Bellagel!

mrbeanishere

Feb 25, 2020
I did my breast augmentation in Korea this Feb. I have bellagel, and did it through transaxillary incision. Initially planned to do it with sebbin or motiva, but when I went for consults, I preferred bellagel. The firmness of bellagel was just right for me, because motiva was a bit on the firm side, and sebbin was too soft for me. Bellagel was just in between so I chose bellagel! Anyway, this is my personal opinion, but I hope this helps!

Totally! Agreed all 100%! I also got ba done but in 2018. They do feel and look soooo natural and gorgeous! I had my operation at Regen with Dr.Lee. where did you proceed yours? :smile:
riiiight? I'm so happy with my result! I got my surgery at Marble

Could you please tell how much did you pay for bellagel?
I want to do it as well but don't really know is it worth to pay more for motiva:hrmm:
I paid 11 million krw but I think you should be able to get it done cheaper bc of the corona discount

I used to have breast consultation too. I tried to ask for implant recommendation that can match my tight budget and my consultant offer sebbin, i wonder why it's cheaper than motiva, what do you think? @mrbeanishere
I'm not sure either but sebbin was okay too, but I liked Bellagel the most, so I went with bellagel

Reactions: snowyfalln