My THIRD time purchasing and I still don't use it...what would you do?

Ok, so this is my third time buying the gorgeous Emp. Artsy in Aube and I still don't use it!! The first time I purchased when it first came out!! The second time I purchased after the price increased. Both brand new. The third time I purchased pre owned but in excellent condition. (Got it authenticated by Carol diva, of course) it is just sitting in my closet AGAIN!!!!!! It is my favorite color but it's too expensive for it not to be used....what would you do?

Omg! That poor Artsy :Crybaby: i have a Azur Artsy and its really my go to bag! I got her last year and i love it. Its very functional ect id love a emp artsy. I cant imagine the weight difference but the azur i find it pretty light actually. :sad:

Use that poor bag! I hear it crying for help. :P
Also i wouldnt sell it a fourth time as there is something about it you keep going back and purchesing it. Id try to really use it and see what it is that u like and keep going back to it to buy it. Before you sell again make sure you fi d out what you love and what you dislike about it.

I would love if the Artsy came in a slightly smaller size. I came soo close to buying that bag myself, but it just looks too big on me. I am 5'4" 120 lbs and it looks like it's half the size of my body. It's beautiful, but just doesn't look right on me. Maybe it's my short torso! :O(

I would sold it. Use the money to buy a bag that you really would love to carry. You have already tried her three times, it's got to be something keep you away from her, I heard it's a very heavy bag. I sold my beautiful Trevi GM, I love her but it's just too heavy for me. Good luck with your decision.
:tup: I agree.

I don't think you should be convincing yourself to keep an expensive bag that you don't use.

what is the purpose for which you got the bag?
could it be that it doesn't fit now but will in the future?
it is a lovely bag - I also don't use mine that often but
I don't think I would replace it

I'm still undecided!!! It's just such a gorgeous color. When I purchased it the first time it was simply because I loved the bag and loved the color. I prefer not to carry it to work bc of nosey folks so it would be in rotation only on the weekends.

"it's too expensive to be used"
but too expensive to not be used! and for it to see only your other handbags, like your lovely Gobelins backpack!

to ease yourself into it rather than taking it on a trip where you're committed, take it for short trips? (sort of like orthotics until you get used to it ! LOL) Take it somewhere where it won't see high traffic... somewhere you can put it down on clean location and not worry about it? or alternatively.. a shopping trip to the local LV store where it will certainly be appreciated!

like good silverware and fine china, we paid the money for it. We need to enjoy it and celebrate it! Congratulations.. again!