My THIRD Tattoo set! Come take a look!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was so fortunate to find this messenger bag on eBay and the flats on Bluefly. The leather on the messenger bag is just divine!

Now if only I could find the matching flats for my blue Tattoo Joy Boston bag, I could post set #4! :P

[​IMG]

2. Nice set. Bag looks practically brand new.

3. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this set! Could you post an action shot of that bag by chance? I wanted to try it on but my boutique didn't have any left.
    Do the outlets have both of these now?

4. I saw it at the Secaucus outlet yesterday.

5. Lovely I love the set!

6. Great tan leather tattoo set, Lori! Congratulations... you're certainly on a roll :biggrin:

7. #7 Jul 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2009
    And I saw it at Woodbury Common.

Lori, congrats on a great couple of buys. I have the Hysteria version of the leather Tattoo bag and love it. The leather is scrumptious. You have no idea how much you're going to love carrying that bag.

8. Anyone know the price at the outlet? DYING to see an action shot!

9. Swanky, my Saks SA sent me an e-mail last week stating that this particular messenger had been marked down to $627 or so. She only had one of the bags left in stock and it sold fairly quickly. Here's an action photo of the bag that she'd included with her e-mail:

[​IMG]

10. Simply stunning!!!

11. It's so cool, congrats!

12. Congrats Lori the set is so cute and I am loving seeing all your pics!

13. very nice! congrats!

14. Congrats!! It is lovely set!!

15. It's gorgeous, I love that set!