My third "first" RM...

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, so this is not truly my first RM MAB, but it IS the first one to stick. I :heart: it! I originally bought a MAB Luxe, which I like, but am not in love with. Then I got a Persimmon MAB - loved the color, but not the stiffness. So I exchanged my Persimmon for the Fawn and...third times a charm.

I'm nervous about spraying leather protector on it though. It's such a light color and I don't want to accidentally spot it up with a bad spray. (My two other favorite handbags are black and a patent grey, so I haven't had to worry about this before.) Any suggestions?

Thanks!

firstrm.jpg
  2. OOO I love it! Your shirt is so cute too! I haven't protected any of my bags but they're all lighter colors. I'm sure people here will have some great suggestions! Congrats! I'm glad one finally stuck!

3. Love the name of your thread! Too funny! I, too, am of no help with conditioning light bags. I'm anxious to hear what others suggest. Beautiful color! Enjoy your new third "first" RM!

4. Thanks! I'll be interested to see what others say too about protecting the bag. Unfortunately, I just discovered I have one of those hardware issues mentioned in a couple of other threads (side clip hardware coming detached). Looks like I'll be contacting RM to see if I can get it repaired. Bummer, I really wanted to carry this handbag tomorrow!

5. P.S. plilly3 - Thanks! I love this shirt too, it's Michael Kors...

6. Third time's a charm yeah? Love your first RM, it's GORGEOUS!!!

I spray all my bags light, bright or dark. So far, I don't have spotting issue. I also spray my white bags. I use Apple Garde & spray evenly from a distance. HTHs!

7. she is gorgeous!~ and i hope everything works out for you!

8. Congrats! What a great color!!!

9. what a beauty! congrats!

10. She is a stunner, and so is the bag! ;) I hope you get your HW issue resolved soon!

11. I'm glad that 3rd times a charm. That fawn looks great on you. I like the new mixed hw. I hope you'll get a quick fix on the clasp. Congrats!

12. very pretty! congrats!

13. I love the fawn!! I would also suggest Apple Guarde sprayed lightly from a distance. I have always had good results, although I don't know much about the Fawn leather. That stinks about the hardware...hope it gets fixed quickly!

14. I would suggest using apple care or Lovinmybags pro treatment. Most of the RM girls have had good luck with both. :yes: We do have a reference thread in the Reference library with ton's of options, and pics!

You're gorgeous and the fawn compliments you really well!!

15. I love the bag, and I love how you have a big smile on your face as your taking the pic! Congrats!!