My Thanksgiving Treat!

Tiffany_Darling

Refined
O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
The black patent peep toe pumps I ordered arrived early (Thanksgiving eve). I know it sounds insane but I fell in love instantly.:love: There is something about the dark patent against the red. I cannot wait to wear them. On the other hand, I don't want the pretty red sole to touch the ground. :lol: I'm crazy, I know. :girlsigh:

cl2as0.jpg

My small Louboutin family (green patent pumps may be going back this weekend)

clky2.jpg

Congrats! I see you have fallen in love with my most favorite Christian Louboutin shoe! I understand why you want to return the green patent, but I do not think you should let them go. They are hard to come by! See if you can exchange them for another one or get a discount.

i understand how you feel about the green patent, if i were you i wouldn't keep them because i am anal about them. for the amount of money you pay for these shoes, they have to be immaculate! i always tell my SA to give my shoes a thorough check before he ships them out, he knows me lol he'll check them and let me know their condition before i give the green light to have them shipped out! good luck let us know when you've decided! ;)