My ten dollar estate sell find!!!

Post it to the authentication thread (to run it past Hyacinth or DemRam) to be sure, but I agree with cavyart. That 7 means 1997. And City (based on style number), certainly not Station. :flowers: :flowers: Either way, it's still the nice thick old leather. :yes: :tup:

I was so excited I forgot about that! I'm going to do that haha.

I rehabbed her last night. She looks amazing!!

image-2079509971.jpg

image-2698889048.jpg

image-653237815.jpg

image-1045776540.jpg

As you can see the leather is splitting on the handbag, but that's no big deal because I can order a new one from JAX. I love her! I think the previous owner would be pleased to see this bag looking so nice! Another successful rehab!!!

View attachment 1777409

View attachment 1777411

View attachment 1777412

View attachment 1777413

As you can see the leather is splitting on the handbag, but that's no big deal because I can order a new one from JAX. I love her! I think the previous owner would be pleased to see this bag looking so nice! Another successful rehab!!!

That hangtag can be easily fixed with a tiny bit of leather safe glue from a hobby or fabric store. It's ok to get a new one, of course, but it's kind of cool keeping the original hangtag with an older bag!! GREAT FIND...love it. Looks gorgeous

View attachment 1777409

View attachment 1777411

View attachment 1777412

View attachment 1777413

I think she looks great! I use a fabric glue that says it will work on leather to reseal hangtags that are splitting. You can get it at the fabric or hobby store.