My teeney tiny bag collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. All right everyone here is my teeney tiny bag collection.
    I am almost embarrassed:shame: to post it after seeing all the HUGE & Gorgeous collections, but I will anyway.

The green satin hobo & the red/mahogany lunch tote appear to now be property of my daughter, so the photos are from where I purchased from ebay. She also has a small slim duffle style # 1453 in Doe w/ a Mahogany strap(it is supposed to be mine:crybaby: still but oh well). I also have some Coach accessories that I will add later & a few "Mall" bags.

http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/ddclark94/

2. [​IMG]
    Love it!!!

3. Thanks so much & please excuse the mess in the background. I will be adding my accessories & non designer bags next.

I try to keep it under 10. I am lucky to have a great group of girls that we trade when we get the shopping bug & don't want to pay, it's great. Sometimes I trade back for one of my own bags.:P It's funny.

The pic above has from left to right (All Coach)
    1.Khaki/Vachetta Clip(my all time fav everyday bag)

2.2005 small Scribble Hobo

3.Black leather clip hobo(my next trade not a big fan of the black leather)

4.Large Black Mini C signature hobo

5.2006 Medium khaki/tobacco hobo

6. 2007 Hamptons Khaki Tote(not sure I just got it last Sat.)

The green in the photobucket is a small satin hobo, the red/mahogany is a lunch tote(both in my daughters possesion) she also has my small slim leather duffle in doe/mahogany. The first pic in the link is a khaki/gold tote 2006 (I think). :smile: Plus I have a red signature duffle style number 3577. oooh How could I forget my one & only Louis shes my fav fall bag Cabas Piano, great for when I have my grandson it holds a ton without looking like a suitcase.

4. Great collection! Thanks for sharing!

5. oh your coach purses are pretty. you have a great group of friends to trade amongst each other. i would luv that.

6. Great!

7. Don't be embarrased! You have a beautiful collection!

8. Yes it's fab their are 3 of us & we are all addicted so one gets one style & the others get something else & the day we buy them we tell each other who wants what when they are ready to trade. I end up getting some of my stuff back(like the khaki/vac clip) I thought I would die :sweatdrop:when I traded it so I got it back quickly. I will get around to the other stuff in a day or two. I am anxiously awaiting a call from my daughter to find out the sex of the new grandbaby.. ;)

9. nice!

10. love it!! thanks for posting!!

11. Nice Collection! thanks for sharing!

12. Great collection!:woohoo:

13. Thank you all sooo much. I have other pics to add but havn't been able to find the time. I will do it I promise. :smile:

14. Great collection- love the Cabas Piano!

15. Thanks I love her too:heart:!!!!!!!

Probably the only Louis I'll get. :sad:

I'm now in the process of buying a Gucci "Abbey" if everyone here agrees it's authentic, I'm gonna love :heart:her too!!!!!