My Tax Invoice...i'm...VIP!? -_-

If they have taken your details and entered it into the system that would make you that. It doesn't mean anything in my opinion. I'm in the system but cos I don't buy much I am not really considered VIP. I can see you're in Australia so things should be the same in NSW and VIC.

For example, I'm in the system so I am considered a so-called 'VIP'. However when it comes to the pre-sale. I do not get a call to come in early to choose out what I want. I think that VIP system is based on how much you buy. I don't buy much from the boutique (just a few times a year) cos I buy from a boutique right next to Gucci that stocks Gucci and offers much better service and gives me a discount everytime I shop there.

So basically it just means you're in the system. Hope that helps!

If they have taken your details and entered it into the system that would make you that. It doesn't mean anything in my opinion. I'm in the system but cos I don't buy much I am not really considered VIP. I can see you're in Australia so things should be the same in NSW and VIC.

For example, I'm in the system so I am considered a so-called 'VIP'. However when it comes to the pre-sale. I do not get a call to come in early to choose out what I want. I think that VIP system is based on how much you buy. I don't buy much from the boutique (just a few times a year) cos I buy from a boutique right next to Gucci that stocks Gucci and offers much better service and gives me a discount everytime I shop there.

So basically it just means you're in the system. Hope that helps!

:smile: