My taupe reveal

Nov 7, 2010
I started a thread many many moons ago looking for some happy endings..
And got to read some wonderful stories about finding that " elusive" Birkin. Thank you to everyone who participated & shared their experiences of finding one and to those who did not have their happy ending.
An update on my story. I put my name down for neutral color bag as it would be my 1st Birkin and I waited...waited ... Waited for 3&1/2 yrs and finally ...

Last edited by a moderator:
I started this thread many many moons ago looking for some happy endings..
And got to read some wonderful stories about finding that " elusive" Birkin. Thank you to everyone who participated & shared their experiences of finding one and to those who did not have their happy ending.
An update on my story. I put my name down for neutral color bag as it would be my 1st Birkin and I waited...waited ... Waited for 3&1/2 yrs and finally ...

Congrats
Dreams came true
so many sun n moon haha
Great patience
Over joy

I started this thread many many moons ago looking for some happy endings..

OMG 3,5 years!!! But its worth it. She is so prettttyyyy!!! Enjoy

I started a thread many many moons ago looking for some happy endings..
That's amazing! congrats!!!:woohoo: