My tattersall collection is almost complete!!

bag^lover

O.G.
Dec 25, 2008
I'm in love with tattersall ever since they came out. So I've been constantly seeking them out... one by one... today, came another 2 of the small accessories.

Right now, I own the large tote, 2 wristlets and the coin purse!!
Next, I shall be on the lookout for the wallet...

Attachments

• DSC00151.JPG
    DSC00151.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 81
These are so cute! Tattersall is my favorite! Did you find these on the bay? I know this stuff is hard to find- I'd love to track down that coin purse!

bag lover (I don't know how to put the accent circumflex in the post) ~

Did you see the tattersall items at the outlet this weekend? Lots of them. Not like yours though.
Coats, newsboy hats, purses, in a wool material.

bag lover (I don't know how to put the accent circumflex in the post) ~

Did you see the tattersall items at the outlet this weekend? Lots of them. Not like yours though.
Coats, newsboy hats, purses, in a wool material.

Do they have the purses in the non-wool material?? I'm hoping I can find one soon though... so excited about it.

I love this line too! I'd love to have the large tote. You must be thrilled to have the two coin purses to your collection. Did you see the wallet on EBay ending earlier today? I so wanted to bid but didn't want to pay over $100 after including shipping! Here's a pic of what I have...

th_100_1179.jpg

I love this line too! I'd love to have the large tote. You must be thrilled to have the two coin purses to your collection. Did you see the wallet on EBay ending earlier today? I so wanted to bid but didn't want to pay over $100 after including shipping! Here's a pic of what I have...

th_100_1179.jpg

Love what you have too Disneyfun!! Is that the cosmetic pouch? Great collection. I did see a few large tote on the bay too.