My Tangy MAM Came! One Question

pink1

O.G.
Nov 29, 2007
My first RM arrived! She is tangy and a beauty!!! I got her from shopbop.com and it was packaged well. But....the front is pretty creased and wrinkled from shipping. Will this eventually flatten out? I'm going to wait and carry her as a fall bag (not to mention I just got an LV I'm enjoying carrying).

On a side note...thanks to all those that helped me. The mini is the perfect size for me. I couldn't be happier. Now if my cloudy nikki would just get here!

I would recommend stuffing it really tight with TSHIRTS or towels and then taking a COOL iron, and just ironing it flat. THEN let it sit in its dustbag a few days before using it if you want it to go away before you start to use it.

If it doesn't bother you much, then just let it flatten out naturally because your bag will get softer/broken in with use. :yes:

^ITA...i have a tangy MAM, too, and while it didn't come creased the front pocket flap got creased a few days ago and i just stuffed it full of plain newsprint paper like usual, put her in her dustbag, and left her alone. perfect now!
you will LOVE this bag...like desi says, she will get even better with use, and the color's TDF! Congrats!

Ohh, a tangy AND cloudy nikki on the way too!! Congrats and it's great that you're loving the size!

Desi - That's a great tip to flattening out the creases!! Do you just iron right onto the leather or have a a thin cloth seperating it??

Mel- i actually would iron onto the leather. I use a cool iron though. No heat whatsoever because i don't want to damage the bag. BUT i presume you could use a slightly warm temperature, and put like a washcloth or light cloth underneath. I haven't tried that yet though