My Tan TMA

SereneRun

O.G.
Jun 23, 2007
I got this Tan TMA from Clutch Seattle last week and I'm in love. I was skeptical of this style initially, especially the size. But I have to say it's not overly huge (It is big but I do tend to carry quite a bit with the kids), comfortable to carry and so pretty to look at. Here are a couple pics. I would say the color looks pretty accurate here.

BTW, I highly recommend Clutch Seattle. Kimberly was very nice and accommodating. I'll buy from them again in a second. Thanks to starsnhvn for the recommendation as well as the review on tan color since she saw it IRL.
3405501543_88a07a5d30.jpg

3405502085_a44cfe532e.jpg

Gorgeous! This was one of the first styles that caught my eye when I was looking at BE and it continues to intrigue me. Great purchase!

Please, oh please, Jackie, make this work for a midi size for some of us!!

Gorgeous! This was one of the first styles that caught my eye when I was looking at BE and it continues to intrigue me. Great purchase!

Please, oh please, Jackie, make this work for a midi size for some of us!!

I second, third, and fourth your plea, audball!

SereneRun, that is one GORGEOUS bag! The color and leather look fantastic in your pics!

Gorgeous! This leather is so amazing .. I've been using my Tan LM for a few days now and it's getting all wrinkly/smooshy already ... and the smell ... yummmmm! Congrats on your bag.

Thanks everyone. The Tan leather is so nice and soft, especially after LMB treatment. My Dark Gray LM from the bespoke seems stiffer and not as supple eventhough it went through the same treatment.

Does anyone have both Tan and Dark Gray? Will the Dark Gray eventually be as soft as Tan?

I have a Tan TMA from quite a while back, very soft and smooshy. My dk. grey Love Me is soft and smooshy too, but it is more matte than the TMA. It was from last year's bespoke. I do know that it breaks in really quickly, so I'm sure it will not take long.

I love it, N! I think I like the TMA best in tan, though it is striking in the other colors too.

I haven't pulled out my dark grey LMM in a while - I'll have to compare it with my tan Hold Me. They both are much more supple compared to when they were new.

Tan is such a pretty color! Sorry if this is a stupid qn, but this is matt leather right?

oh, and do you have pics of the leather AFTER the LMB treatment? I'd love to see comparison pics :P