My synthetic eyelash extensions ;-) **WINK**

BlingADing

Feb 27, 2011
IMAG0599.jpg

They look wonderful!! I just got mine filled yesterday!! I've had extensions for 2 yrs now and love having one less thing to do in my morning routine. Gone are the stubby, barely there Asian lashes- replaced by thicker longer ones!!

piosavsfan said:
How much do lash extensions cost and how often do you have to get them done?

I think it depends on the area for prices. Here in Seattle for a full set it ranged from $120-$300. I did a lot of research via google and yelp to help me make a decision on where to go. My fills cost me $50 a month plus tip. It may cost more for a person depending on how well they take care of their lashes and how long they feel they can go without a fill. HTH.

They look wonderful!! I just got mine filled yesterday!! I've had extensions for 2 yrs now and love having one less thing to do in my morning routine. Gone are the stubby, barely there Asian lashes- replaced by thicker longer ones!!
I totally agree! Do you use synthetic or natural hair? Have your natural lashes thickened or thinned over time?

How much do lash extensions cost and how often do you have to get them done?
Mine are synthetic and cost $150 first time, $70 within 4 weeks.

I think it depends on the area for prices. Here in Seattle for a full set it ranged from $120-$300. I did a lot of research via google and yelp to help me make a decision on where to go. My fills cost me $50 a month plus tip. It may cost more for a person depending on how well they take care of their lashes and how long they feel they can go without a fill. HTH.
Sounds about right...i am so addicted.
I decided to buy my own Shellac/Gelish manicure stuff to start getting regular eyelash extensions instead! Can you post a pic here next time you get a fill? Do you get synthetic or natural hair?