My Sweet Punk glances

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to the sadly tiny Marc Jacobs shops in Caesars Forums this last week. I wish they carried Marc by Marc as well :crybaby:

The Sweet Punk line was in the display case, but none were really out. I asked to see a small pochette cosmetic bag which I felt would have been fun as a clutch. I loved the leather but it was a bit too heavy and pricey for its size. I really wanted to love this line more, but the studs really seem to weigh the bags down. :s The colors however are very fun and vibrant in person!

So for me... it's a mixed review and won't be on my shoulder this season. :shrugs:

2. The leather is excellent. =)
    The care tag says that SWEET PUNK bags are hand made including the studs (painted and placed on the bags manually).

SWEET PUNK Cosmetic Pouch is $495. If we were to compare its price to other MJ Small Leather Goods, it's not pricey at all. SOFT CALF Zip Clutch is $395 and QUILTED Zip Clutch is $450, the leather of SWEET PUNK is much better (softer and more luxurious for sure).