My Sweet Indulgences For The Month

Omg! I think I just peed In my pants!!!! That's so lovely!!!! TDF!!!!
Adding to my wish list but by then 13c red will be all gone! ; (

I randomly saw a pic of a red Chanel jumbo on the Internet and instantly fell in love. I just knew I had to have a red Jumbo. I looked at TPF for clues as to what that Jumbo was and where I can find it. Beginning of this month, I remember everyone was still raving about the 12A red and there were still reveals of it left and right. It seemed like they all got it from the same place so I tried my luck and contacted an SA at BG. Luckily, one came in right away so I was ecstatic and made the impulse buy right then and there.
When I received the 12A Red Jumbo, beautiful as it was, I just wasn't in love with it. The color was beautiful, but for some reason, red in the caviar material wasn't too thrilling for me. Anyway, the bag didn't come with authenticity card or tag and the bottom was creasing so I returned it. Luckily the SA had another red Jumbo in stock. The 13C Red Lambskin Jumbo with SHW so I decided to jump on it and I couldn't have made a better decision

Here she is...my cherry on top...the one that actually pioneered my Chanel shopping spree...
My elegant 13C Red Jumbo!

LOVING your camelia woc's they are sooo pretty! and dont get me started on the red jumbo... i am DROOLING over here! I think your black woc and black/beige ballet flats will look gorgeous together. nice shop indeed.