My Sweet Indulgences For The Month

lpurse_anityl

Jan 9, 2013
I've been wanting a Camillia WOC since I've seen it on a bag collection video on YouTube. I think they look so feminine and different. I love how versatile they are and can be carried as a cross body while running errands then as a shoulder bag/clutch for a night out. I was originally looking for a pink one since that's what really made me fall in love with the Camillia WOC. But while the pink one is very cute, I felt that I'd get more use out of the black one. So I contacted a couple SA's and to my surprise, both got me one of each! Both WOCs are soo pretty, I didn't have the heart to choose so I decided to keep both.

Here they are.. My Black Camillia WOC with matte gold hardware and its sister Fuchsia Camillia WOC with matte gold hardware

Attachments

floriade

Feb 22, 2009
Sydney
lpurse_anityl said:
Then I got these flats. Not on sale, but they were the ones I had my eyes on
This is an all time classic! I have this exact colour and 5 other colours in this particular style! It's the comfiest ballet flat IMO

I'm sure you'll get plenty of wear out of it:smile:

lpurse_anityl

Jan 9, 2013
floriade said:
This is an all time classic! I have this exact colour and 5 other colours in this particular style! It's the comfiest ballet flat IMO

I'm sure you'll get plenty of wear out of it:smile:
Thanks floriade! Yes I love how comfy they are and how soft the leather is. But best of all, I really love its classic look

lpurse_anityl

Jan 9, 2013
I randomly saw a pic of a red Chanel jumbo on the Internet and instantly fell in love. I just knew I had to have a red Jumbo. I looked at TPF for clues as to what that Jumbo was and where I can find it. Beginning of this month, I remember everyone was still raving about the 12A red and there were still reveals of it left and right. It seemed like they all got it from the same place so I tried my luck and contacted an SA at BG. Luckily, one came in right away so I was ecstatic and made the impulse buy right then and there.
When I received the 12A Red Jumbo, beautiful as it was, I just wasn't in love with it. The color was beautiful, but for some reason, red in the caviar material wasn't too thrilling for me. Anyway, the bag didn't come with authenticity card or tag and the bottom was creasing so I returned it. Luckily the SA had another red Jumbo in stock. The 13C Red Lambskin Jumbo with SHW so I decided to jump on it and I couldn't have made a better decision

Here she is...my cherry on top...the one that actually pioneered my Chanel shopping spree...
My elegant 13C Red Jumbo!

Attachments

Chanbal

Aug 18, 2012
World
They are all gorgeous, congrats! :smile:

How big is the passport organizer? I have an old LV passport organizer, but I've been thinking in getting one from Chanel. :smile:

Livia1

O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
Europe
I randomly saw a pic of a red Chanel jumbo on the Internet and instantly fell in love. I just knew I had to have a red Jumbo. I looked at TPF for clues as to what that Jumbo was and where I can find it. Beginning of this month, I remember everyone was still raving about the 12A red and there were still reveals of it left and right. It seemed like they all got it from the same place so I tried my luck and contacted an SA at BG. Luckily, one came in right away so I was ecstatic and made the impulse buy right then and there.
When I received the 12A Red Jumbo, beautiful as it was, I just wasn't in love with it. The color was beautiful, but for some reason, red in the caviar material wasn't too thrilling for me. Anyway, the bag didn't come with authenticity card or tag and the bottom was creasing so I returned it. Luckily the SA had another red Jumbo in stock. The 13C Red Lambskin Jumbo with SHW so I decided to jump on it and I couldn't have made a better decision

Here she is...my cherry on top...the one that actually pioneered my Chanel shopping spree...
My elegant 13C Red Jumbo!

What a gorgeous red!
Enjoy it!