My sweet hubby!

Ratnapur

Gem rescuer!
Jan 9, 2011
When we were in the store on Christmas Eve, I was idly staring at the jewelry counter (fancy me doing that! :lol:). DH asked me if there was anything I "couldn't live without".

He bought me a pretty sterling pearl and diamond pendant, on a sterling chain. It was a nice surprise--we had already bought our gifts for each other!

He doesn't like the necklace (he said I look better in colored stones, and he wanted to spend a lot more), but I really liked it.

When we were in the store on Christmas Eve, I was idly staring at the jewelry counter (fancy me doing that! :lol:). DH asked me if there was anything I "couldn't live without".

He bought me a pretty sterling pearl and diamond pendant, on a sterling chain. It was a nice surprise--we had already bought our gifts for each other!

He doesn't like the necklace (he said I look better in colored stones, and he wanted to spend a lot more), but I really liked it.
That is so sweet! Congratulations :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

That's so sweet!! Can we see it please? :biggrin:

I'll try to take a pic, but don't hold your breath--I'm a lousy photographer, and pearls are very hard to photograph (this is also why, when I say I bought something, I usually just copy & paste the pic from the site where I bought it--they do a MUCH better job than me!).