My SWEET Coach purchases!! Only $230 spent!! come inside darlings... :P

I would LOVE to see them but I don't think I'll have enough time before I have to leave for work! I'll check back later and see. Congrats on your purchases! :smile:

P1011878.JPG
P1011879.JPG

with the poppy pocket hobo, i was wondering if to get the hot pink, black patent or this one. I chose the one I did cause I already was purchasing a raspberry pink bag, and i already have a XL black patent spotlight. :P

I got this one at the Coach boutique :yahoo:
It was the LAST one!!!

P1011880.JPG

And unfortunately, this one isn't part of the $230 purchase.

I bought the 3 above bags at Macy's! They priced matched the 25% off PCE coupon and let me keep it! Maybe they shouldn't have because I ended up spending more $$$ at the coach boutique in the next mall :graucho:

I also special ordered a pair of "shimmer ballet flats" in gun metal from the boutique and a bit more :graucho:

I got this one at the Coach boutique :yahoo:
It was the LAST one!!!

View attachment 1042351

And unfortunately, this one isn't part of the $230 purchase.

I bought the 3 above bags at Macy's! They priced matched the 25% off PCE coupon and let me keep it! Maybe they shouldn't have because I ended up spending more $$$ at the coach boutique in the next mall :graucho:

I also special ordered a pair of "shimmer ballet flats" in gun metal from the boutique and a bit more :graucho:
Is that heart the light pink one?