My surprising find- Dior icon charm bracelet

lecherie

Jun 13, 2012
Just came back from my trip to Asia, and Im so excited to share with you guys of what I got from one of the Dior boutiques there! It's an icon charm bracelet!! They also have necklace and earrings, and this series comes in silver and light gold. Can't wait to go out with her and my LD! :biggrin:

Attachments

• image-4051514954.jpg
    image-4051514954.jpg
    442.1 KB · Views: 1,066
  • image-1012409120.jpg
    image-1012409120.jpg
    453.3 KB · Views: 1,337
Just came back from my trip to Asia, and Im so excited to share with you guys of what I got from one of the Dior boutiques there! It's an icon charm bracelet!! They also have necklace and earrings, and this series comes in silver and light gold. Can't wait to go out with her and my LD! :biggrin:

Congrats! We are bracelet twins! :smile:
I choose the light gold too coz it seems to look more outstanding than the silver.

That's adorable! Congratulations!

Very pretty - congrats.