My surprising find- Dior icon charm bracelet

lecherie

Jun 13, 2012
Just came back from my trip to Asia, and Im so excited to share with you guys of what I got from one of the Dior boutiques there! It's an icon charm bracelet!! They also have necklace and earrings, and this series comes in silver and light gold. Can't wait to go out with her and my LD! :biggrin:

Attachments

soxx

Jun 10, 2008
Just came back from my trip to Asia, and Im so excited to share with you guys of what I got from one of the Dior boutiques there! It's an icon charm bracelet!! They also have necklace and earrings, and this series comes in silver and light gold. Can't wait to go out with her and my LD! :biggrin:
Congrats! We are bracelet twins! :smile:
I choose the light gold too coz it seems to look more outstanding than the silver.

AbioOyi

Feb 11, 2012
Wow it's so beautiful. I've been wanting this bracelet for a while. But sadly there's no boutique near me. Do you mind me asking how much it was?

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
That's adorable! Congratulations!

Shalane

Mar 23, 2012
London
Very pretty - congrats.