My surgery goals(share yours too): Can anyone recommend a Doctor that can do a nose similar to this?

lovejen_202

Mar 24, 2019
I recently found this color contacts brand from South Korea called Hapakristin. Every time i go on their website to shop I'm amazed by how pretty their models are!!(by the way if anyone's looking for a good quality color contacts brand this one's it) But this specific model in their website is literally my surgery goals! If anyone can recommend me a place where I can a nose similar to her or have had good surgery results like hers, please let me know!(for revision surgery especially thnx)

adorable_brown__4_1024x1024.jpg

goal nose.jpg

hapakristin model.jpg

Reactions: daysuntilpretty
Hi! I got my nose done in Regen with Dr. Lee and I was super satisfied. They have great results and the service is amazing! I also recommend you to look at Mina ps or Fresh because their results also look good!!

Reactions: lovejen_202
I recently found this color contacts brand from South Korea called Hapakristin. Every time i go on their website to shop I'm amazed by how pretty their models are!!(by the way if anyone's looking for a good quality color contacts brand this one's it) But this specific model in their website is literally my surgery goals! If anyone can recommend me a place where I can a nose similar to her or have had good surgery results like hers, please let me know!(for revision surgery especially thnx)

View attachment 4935457

View attachment 4935458

View attachment 4935459
I feel you! Contact lens models make me feel like a potato!

Hi! I got my nose done in Regen with Dr. Lee and I was super satisfied. They have great results and the service is amazing! I also recommend you to look at Mina ps or Fresh because their results also look good!!
Thanks! What procedures did you have to do for your nose? I'll definitely look into the clinic :smile: Appreciate it

View attachment 4935457

View attachment 4935458

View attachment 4935459
difficult to say coz these are three different shapes. The 1st and 3rd have higher bridge than the 2nd pic and the 1st pic has a very slim bridge which makes me think she has a silicone implant(or filter + photoshop was used to contour) while the girl in the 3rd pic has a wider bridge which I think is septal or rib cartilage. For the girl in the middle,(her nose is my favourite of the three and most natural looking) I have seen similar results on asps website:http://en.asps.co.kr/sub/nose/sub06.asp
you mentioned in the OP that you want to do a revision, what exactly do you want to correct?

difficult to say coz these are three different shapes. The 1st and 3rd have higher bridge than the 2nd pic and the 1st pic has a very slim bridge which makes me think she has a silicone implant(or filter + photoshop was used to contour) while the girl in the 3rd pic has a wider bridge which I think is septal or rib cartilage. For the girl in the middle,(her nose is my favourite of the three and most natural looking) I have seen similar results on asps website:http://en.asps.co.kr/sub/nose/sub06.asp
you mentioned in the OP that you want to do a revision, what exactly do you want to correct?
Oh actually i believe its the same girl on all three pictures! haha but thank you for the detailed reply, i've never heard of ASPS before. Well the first time i had it the doctor didn't really make much change on the tip and I want a higher bridge this time around(not too much but similar to the photos) I feel like lower bridge doesn't really suite my facial balance. Have you had your nose done?

Oh actually i believe its the same girl on all three pictures! haha but thank you for the detailed reply, i've never heard of ASPS before. Well the first time i had it the doctor didn't really make much change on the tip and I want a higher bridge this time around(not too much but similar to the photos) I feel like lower bridge doesn't really suite my facial balance. Have you had your nose done?
The 1st and 3rd girl could be the same but def not the middle one - their bridges are much higher and the tips more projected. If you like dolly noses you should check POP plastic surgery - http://pop-ps.com/ - very popular with the locals. I had revision rhino in Seoul for a more defined tip like you, but the doctor went overboard and botched my nose. Currently looking for a clinic to do my revision. I just want my pre-surgery nose back, wish I had never touched it.

I did my revision rhino at marble in summer, and I'm happy with the result so far. I also agree with @sweetvelvet but I think bringing pictures helps in sense of what "style" you like. The girl in the pictures has really beautiful nose that looks quite natural imo

I agree with sweetvelvet, customizing to your own specific face would yield the best results, b/c of proportions etc. I myself did a primary rhinoplasty (tiplasty & silicone bridge) at April 31st w/the head doctor, and LOVED the results (and actually I'm surprised before coming across someone's post who said they got botched by them... I did my research prior to, and picked him b/c he actually wrote a textbook on the asian rhinoplasty procedure... but anywho).... It's now been about 5 years, and I still love the results, and that's b/c he customized it to my face using whatever 'golden ratio' formula he uses lol.