My super cute Wapity

cute!

So does it mean then that I can award myself with a lil something too once I reach 2,000 posts?? ..If it does, I better get typing so I can indulge and buy something new!! :lol:

I'm crazy, but I still want that little sucker, and I can't begin to come up with any kind of use for it. I don't carry my mp3, my digital camera already has a smaller case, and it's too big for change. :unsure:

Trust me, you'll find a reason to buy it. I'm sooo wanting now. I've already seen two threads where two people have bought the same Wapity and I'm craving one but I might wait til I have the $ after my dental work.

Very cute and congrats!!!!!

Well, I'm trying to come up with a reason to get it. Rational, irrational...I don't care because I just want one. I know that if i wait around until I find a specific purpose for its existence in my life, it will be discontinued and difficult to find. :smile:

pursegalsf said:
It surprisingly holds a lot of things, ya'll should get one! :biggrin:

I was worried my Wapity would not hold enough, when it actually is much much bigger than expected! I have the Monogram canvas but I'd love the multiclore too!!!

congrats on 2,000 posts and on the beautiful bag!