My sunday tote

lefo1

Jan 22, 2010
Hello! I just received my black Sunday Tote in RH medium size! I am new to the world of Balenciaga and have been missing out. Thank you to all with your comments and opinions, especially Liz. This is a great tote bag, good size and it fits over my shoulders.

Attachments

• IMG_1755.JPG
    IMG_1755.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 1,551
  • IMG_1753.JPG
    IMG_1753.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 1,098
Hello! I just received my black Sunday Tote in RH medium size! I am new to the world of Balenciaga and have been missing out. Thank you to all with your comments and opinions, especially Liz. This is a great tote bag, good size and it fits over my shoulders.

so many congrats on your first bal! the leather looks great! can you post some modelling pics, please?;)

LEFO1.......I LOVE YOUR NEW BLACK MEDIUM, SUNDAY TOTE.......CONGRATULATIONS AND :welcome2: TO BALENCIAGA
attachment.php

Love your bag. Congrats! Would love to see you wearing the bag. Does it fit comfy over the shoulder? Just tried on the large at NM and it was just too big for me. This is a great size. Enjoy it.

Love your bag. Congrats! Would love to see you wearing the bag. Does it fit comfy over the shoulder? Just tried on the large at NM and it was just too big for me. This is a great size. Enjoy it.

Thanks. Yes, it is very comfy on the shoulders but a bit snug. Hopefully the handle will stretch with use. This is a great size and will fit all your daily essentials. I do love the hidden magnetic closure too.