My Summer Sales Splurge! Mini Frenzy

Congratulations on all your great sale finds! I love the jacket and ankle boots!

So do I! The boots have a bit of edginess to them which I like and the jacket looks like a peacoat -forever fashionable!

Please, please post mod pics of the jacket!
Will do once the weather cools down a bit... and I have 5 mins to myself.

congrats! all beautiful finds and dare I say exactly my size :yahoo::yahoo: now I can live vicariously through you

Woo hoo for us!

Omg! What a shopping trip you had Stylishfarmer! Love it all-big congrats!

Thank you. It was lots of fun

Great haul!enjoy all of you beauties!
I will, thank you

Congrats~ Love them all

Me too! Not everyones cup of tea but I guess that's what makes life interesting.

Congrats on all your sales finds!! I especially love the red wallet.

I love it too. Thank to lv13 for the intel on that one

:Pspiffy coat! magnificent purchases:smile:

I havent used that word in ages! Totally English and totally approriate for a peacoat.

What amazing pieces! Congratulations!

Thank you. I love them.

your quilted wedge shoes are beautiful :smile:

Indeed they are. I have been secretly taking them out of the box and admiring them.

Yay!! Amazing finds. Love the heels and boots. I was too late to find any sale shoes. You're so lucky!! :yahoo:

I found everything apart from the wallet here in Australia. I was too late for eveythng in the USa too..

I am so jealous.

Please don't be. This is my first real venture into the stores. have been too scared previously. Just bits and pieces from ebay and some gorgeously generous resellers.

Wow! Amazing reveal :smile:

Thank you.. but the quality of the photos is bad.. combination of bad light, Iphone and rushing

I just love everything, great collection

Thank you.. and I intend on using every single piece.

lovely! That jacket is beautiful! Although... a little hot to try and wear it at the moment?! LOL

Absolutely too hot. I dont like summer at all.. Ive only spent $20 this summer on new pair of jeans ( thats not really summer, is it?) but winter.. oh gosh.. as you can see, I spend lots! I wish it was winter for longer.

I LOVE everything!!! Congrats! The jacket and the camellia cosmetic case are beautiful!! Was the case on sale?

Unfortunately, the cosmetic cases were not on sale. I actually bought thst little blue one from a lovely seller on ebay (BNWTIB). I believe she also had it in a burgundy. The blue is beautiful. It has a metallic sheen to it.

Congrats StylishFarmer!:nuts: Love everything you bought!:cloud9: The Gardenia is also my favorite frangrance!:hbeat:

I love the Gardenia too. It's my favourite flower

Wow. Wow. Wow. Such amazingly beautiful purchases! Love the clothes, the bags/small leather goods (especially the red), the shoes, the boots, the fragrance...everything! Great selections and so classic and stunning!

Thank you for sharing in my excitement

Wow..what a haul u've got there:nuts: congrats on all ur purchases

It was my first time. I was a Chanel Sales/Store virgin!:shame:

Wow Love them all. The black shoes is gorgeous :smile:

Good haul! Love the wedge heels.