My Summer Sales Splurge! Mini Frenzy

StylishFarmer

Aug 17, 2011
NSW, Australia
Hello ladies!

It's 45 degrees (115F) here and has been for the last week or so. The irony of shopping for winter in this heat is not lost on me. I managed to get a few bits and pieces over the last few weeks. Hope you like!

image-2587080780.jpg

Let the games begin!

I also have the boots arriving in a polished leather . Will post pics when they arrive and mod pics when the temp drops a little. The wallet is from December but I thought a pic wouldn't hurt. That 12a red is so gorgeous.

Attachments

Last edited:

artax

O.G.
Oct 20, 2009
Europe
Congrats StylishFarmer!:nuts: Love everything you bought!:cloud9: The Gardenia is also my favorite frangrance!:hbeat:

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
Wow. Wow. Wow. Such amazingly beautiful purchases! Love the clothes, the bags/small leather goods (especially the red), the shoes, the boots, the fragrance...everything! Great selections and so classic and stunning!

TraciFred0426

May 15, 2012
Wow, did you join the sale hunt in US? Must be very exciting experience! Like the jacket, wallet, and shoes. BTW, did you get the dark blue CC coin purse? That's the one I am looking for!

StylishFarmer

Aug 17, 2011
NSW, Australia
TraciFred0426 said:
Wow, did you join the sale hunt in US? Must be very exciting experience! Like the jacket, wallet, and shoes. BTW, did you get the dark blue CC coin purse? That's the one I am looking for!
I bought it at the Chanel boutique in Castlereagh St, Sydney. I can get the code for you in the morning :smile:

stylelove

Sep 24, 2010
congrats! all beautiful finds and dare I say exactly my size :yahoo::yahoo: now I can live vicariously through you