My summer health and fitness plan

1. Okay here it is:

30 min. on eliptical med/high level on interval or challenge or hil..

plus the pull down bar (im trying to train to be able to do a pull-up) right now the max i can do is about 70lbs....guess i have a lot of work ahead of me. i try to do 2 sets of 10, but sometime i just make it one set or 2 sets of 5....

plus pushups. I am trying to add one pushup a day. I'll start with 5. I'll do them in the morning, day, and before i go to bed

last i will try to touch my toes and hold it for at least 30 seconds but hopefully longer

food: not junk food, chips, or cookies
    For me the only reason i ever eat them is because i cant be bothered to go and make a meal. This is my summer vaca so i am used to makeing quick breakfeast, buying a lunch that was already made, then coming home to dinner already made. But now i wake up late and eat junk food throughout the day then eat dinner. like today i ate waffles with jucie for breakfeast, two hours later i have a peach (which is healthy), than i have a twizzler, than i have 1/2 a bag of chips!!!! for lunch i ate a cream cheese sandwhich (reduced fat) and pepsi (not diet)

uhhh... other teens out there how did you get back into making healthy lunches, i just like to buy them. What do you make that does not require that much work?

-enjlux

:blink: :amazed: :yucky: :oh: :shocked:

ow yes one more thing... if i am on the PF for more than one hour at a time i have to...um...go running for 20 min!!!! ha that will get me for being lazy :graucho: :cool: :lol:

also i have to start training for volleyball so i will try to hit that around for a while everyday!!!

My plan is complete...mu ha ha.....

2. That sounds good!!! Keep us updated on how it goes!!

3. well, i think im in the same postion as you are. im 16, and im on a fitness plan, for lunches i do 2 sliced of bread, 2 tea. of jelly, 1tbs. peatnut butter, a cup of fruit and crystal light( you know the little mini packs you put into water bottles.) thats just one example of a quick lunch it takes me like 5 min. so its no biggie

4. kk! Thanks, i was very proud of myself because i made a healthy smoothie!!! yay me!!! and this morning i just finished doing the pull-up bar, 20 min on eliptical, and streaching!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice