my suede/mink YSL Mombasa (pic)

1. In a couple of different threads about Mombasa's, a few of you asked me recently to post pics of mine. Here you go! It's brown suede with brown mink trim. It was from last year's fall/winter collection, but a YSL SA recently told me they're bringing them back again this year. It also came in black suede with black mink trim last year...

Mombasa2.JPG Mombasa1.JPG
  2. Beautiful, beautiful bag!!! :love:

3. Love that!

4. Thanks ladies!

5. Cosmo it's as beautiful as I imagined!!! Yummy :=)

6. ^^^Glad you liked it. Thinking of getting one?

7. Actually I'm waiting for an E/W mombasa in black leather (had one prior that I bought off eBay and resold because the seller hadn't taken care of the leather or stored it properly and it was all wrinkly :sad: I am VERY picky lol).

8. Oh good luck Twinklette. I'm picky too, so I don't blame you for holding out for perfection. Hope to see pics of your new bag!

9. that's a beautiful bag! :heart:

10. How much does a bag like that go for as retail?

And its a beautiful bag by the way!

11. Thanks. It was $1285 (full price) when I purchased it last October from the YSL boutique in Washington. I'm not sure if the price is going up this year or not.

12. I love the mombasa line! I've one in black/white polka dots with YSL label on the front. It's so chic.

13. so pretty!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice