My "Style of Your Life" Reveal!

Sep 3, 2012
I'm so thankful to everyone who had been posting about the Dillard's sale going on right now. I never would of guessed that Dillard's would have such amazing deals on Coach. I would even say that the prices (for the sale) are just like, if not better than outlet prices. So I went out this morning to check it out and to my surprise found a few things I didn't expect to love so much! So here it goes....anybody around on a Saturday afternoon?

Attachments

• dillards 001.jpg
    dillards 001.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 521
QUOTE=SillyMilliePup;23893381]I'm so thankful to everyone who had been posting about the Dillard's sale going on right now. I never would of guessed that Dillard's would have such amazing deals on Coach. I would even say that the prices (for the sale) are just like, if not better than outlet prices. So I went out this morning to check it out and to my surprise found a few things I didn't expect to love so much! So here it goes....anybody around on a Saturday afternoon?[/QUOTE]

Yep! I'm here. Let's see!!! :drool:

It's my first Molly, and I'm in love! The color was a surprise for me, I normally avoid white. But I love it so much. And luckily I already baby my purses, so hopefully she'll stay white! LOL![/QUOTE]

I totally get that! I haven't been able to pull the trigger on a white bag yet... She's adorable! Enjoy!