My "Style of Your Life" Reveal!

Glad you found some good deals! I love everything that you found. I'm looking into some parchment too :biggrin:. I'm going out and a bit to hit up all three Dillard's in my area to see what's left. Vulture mode: ON

Thank you! I think the parchment will be perfect for spring/summer. Good luck out there, let us know what you find. I totally love that- Vulture mode: ON! That's exactly how I felt today! I'm sure people looked at me like who's this crazy lady making a mad dash for the coach counter. LOL! So glad I did tho!

Thank you! I think the parchment will be perfect for spring/summer. Good luck out there, let us know what you find. I totally love that- Vulture mode: ON! That's exactly how I felt today! I'm sure people looked at me like who's this crazy lady making a mad dash for the coach counter. LOL! So glad I did tho!

:roflmfao: Oh, I don't care what anyone thinks. When I saw the BC the other day, I seriously picked up step and had to remind myself that I was in a public place. I seriously stood there with my hand on the strap until she unlocked it, lol (like it was going somewhere).

Great buys...love your picks. Isn't Dillard's awesome, I always park on the Dillard's lot when I go to the mall and I HAVE to walk thru the purse section to get to the other stores....I just love watching what goes to clearance and waiting for the extra percentage off.
No doubt you will be back at Dillard's again :biggrin:

All your new goodies are beautiful. I think the parchment color is so rich.

Thank you!

Beautiful finds! Wasn't this sale amazing?

It was! The best part is that it took 10 minutes to get there instead of an hour to the outlet, and the prices were outlet prices! I can't wait for the next one. Dillard's is my new best friend. LOL!

Great buys...love your picks. Isn't Dillard's awesome, I always park on the Dillard's lot when I go to the mall and I HAVE to walk thru the purse section to get to the other stores....I just love watching what goes to clearance and waiting for the extra percentage off.
No doubt you will be back at Dillard's again :biggrin:

Thank you. That's what I'm going to start doing. I used to park Macy's side, but not anymore. Hehehe! I'm a total Dillard's girl now. I couldn't believe how great that sale was....on everything, not just purses. The SA even took my name and number to call me when the Coach items go on sale. :biggrin:

:roflmfao: Oh, I don't care what anyone thinks. When I saw the BC the other day, I seriously picked up step and had to remind myself that I was in a public place. I seriously stood there with my hand on the strap until she unlocked it, lol (like it was going somewhere).

:lolots: That's awesome, but it was going somewhere-home with you! I would of done the exact same thing, and then this, :yahoo:! Lol!