My "Style of Your Life" Reveal!

Sep 3, 2012
The Show-Me State
I'm so thankful to everyone who had been posting about the Dillard's sale going on right now. I never would of guessed that Dillard's would have such amazing deals on Coach. I would even say that the prices (for the sale) are just like, if not better than outlet prices. So I went out this morning to check it out and to my surprise found a few things I didn't expect to love so much! So here it goes....anybody around on a Saturday afternoon?

Attachments

Freak4Coach

Living in the Light
Oct 23, 2012
QUOTE=SillyMilliePup;23893381]I'm so thankful to everyone who had been posting about the Dillard's sale going on right now. I never would of guessed that Dillard's would have such amazing deals on Coach. I would even say that the prices (for the sale) are just like, if not better than outlet prices. So I went out this morning to check it out and to my surprise found a few things I didn't expect to love so much! So here it goes....anybody around on a Saturday afternoon?[/QUOTE]

Yep! I'm here. Let's see!!! :drool:

bagee

Jan 20, 2012
Oohh love your picks! The bc and parchment are two of my favorite Coach colors!!!

Freak4Coach

Living in the Light
Oct 23, 2012
It's my first Molly, and I'm in love! The color was a surprise for me, I normally avoid white. But I love it so much. And luckily I already baby my purses, so hopefully she'll stay white! LOL![/QUOTE]

I totally get that! I haven't been able to pull the trigger on a white bag yet... She's adorable! Enjoy!