My stupid Louis Vuitton purchase...

Jul 18, 2008
My louis vuitton dog carrier was such a waste of money. I had gone into a major shopping spree when I bought it, and went into a lot of debt. It took 2 months to get out of the debt thanks to help from family all because I refused to return the stuff at first. By the time I wanted to return some of the stuff (including the dog carrier) the time allowed for returning was over. So I tried to get my dog to go into it but she is scared of this bag for some reason and will whimper when I put her in it so I would feel bad and take her out. One day I tried again and she scratched her nail into it and left a huge scratch on the inside of the bag.

The dog carrier was 2k and I ended up selling it to a luxury consignment shop for $900. Apparently the scratch was damaging enough to knock off 1,100 dollars of the original price even though the carrier looked new on the outside.

No handbag is worth getting into debt for, especially a doggie carrier!

If i see a bag i want i cant stop thinking about it, then i know i wont regret buying it, If i forget about it i know its not worth buying! Impulse purchases are dangerous!!!

No handbag is worth getting into debt for, especially a doggie carrier!

If i see a bag i want i cant stop thinking about it, then i know i wont regret buying it, If i forget about it i know its not worth buying! Impulse purchases are dangerous!!!

I agree with sally.m. She's right, no handbag is worth the debt. Good thing I don't have any credit cards, or else I'd be in big trouble, impulse shopping up a storm!